Wednesday, July 07, 2004
Trng today WASSSSS tough!$BlogItemTitle$>
Argh, I had the flu virus in me for the whole day! Felt so sick and feverish. That totally Sucks. =(( Despite of that, I went for trng and nearly died-ed laa! Ms Mary was like, having a serious mood swing today?! So phreaky scary!! [though i didn`t really give a damn] Well, trng was tough today, esp with my flu virus!! My eyes are like watery and teary now. Boo hoo hoo. haha, [watery] reminds me of the sec1s!! They actuall called themselves Water! [just because OUR name was fire!!] And Evelyn was like, "Um, You all can choose a nicer name laa!!" Haha! So damn funny lorh!! Ok, I think I`m dying.. Better spend my last precious moments doing something else!!
P.S. Yay I`m catching Spidey Man tmr!! Yippy! Can hardly wait!!!!!!!! ^^
Signing off.. [Ja9] -died.ed-
7/07/2004 10:06:00 PM;